Welcome to Gizmos4Fun. Your Guide To the Future Technology

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Moto PEBL vs RAZR


It's one of the sexiest, best-designed phones I've ever seen. It's actually one of the best designed anythings I've ever seen. The one-touch opening mechanism is engineering bliss, and the soft -touch plastic feels wonderful in your hand.
It got me thinking, though, about what I need in a cellphone. Most phones have the send/receive-calls bit pretty well nailed down by now, and that's good; I can check my Gmail with my phone, and because I don't actually want my work e-mail with me everywhere, I don't mind most handsets' lack of secure server compatibility. Most next-gen models support high-speed data transfer like 3G and EV-DO. Connectivity: check. Manufacturers are also taking steps to integrate cameras, MP3 players--even TV, in some cases--into their products. Multimedia: check. Battery life is only getting better, and very small phones are easy to find. The state of our cellphone union: strong.

No comments: